St Joseph’s School in Chelsea began 98 years ago, with the motto ‘Always Faithful’. It began as a ‘Church School’ staffed by lay teachers, one of whom later became a Brigidine Sister and was appointed the first principal of St Joseph’s School. The school was administered by the Brigidine Sisters until 1935 and then by the Sisters of St Joseph until 1986 when the school became totally lay staffed.
Isn't it time we got to know each other?
Take our online VIDEO TOUR or book a SCHOOL TOUR!
Meet our principal, teachers, current students, parents, learn about our curriculum opportunities and tips for a smooth start to school.